Please go to www.potomacfallsathletics.org and click on FILES & LINKS to find a link to the online picture order form. Football will be taking pictures on a different date, TBD.
9TH GRADE FOOTBALL INFORMATION (as of May 26, 2021)
- First day of practice is Monday August 2, 2021 (there are no tryouts because football doesn’t cut kids)
- firstname.lastname@example.org is the email for the varsity head coach, Paul Barnes
- Freshmen can expect to practice every day, including Saturdays. There will be days off but they are TBD as of 5/26/21
- Registration can be completed beginning June 21, at Homepage | Potomac Falls High School (rschooltoday.com)
- All student athletes must also complete and turn in with the Athletic Department, a physical examination form, dated after May 1, 2021 (VHSL requirement). This physical is good for the entire school year. However, students must register separately for winter and spring sports (but this can all be done simultaneously… e.g., one could register for football, wrestling, lacrosse all during the same online session)
- Game schedule is currently posted at Potomac Falls High School 9th Football Fall 2021-2022 Schedule (potomacfallsathletics.org)
- LCPS & VHSL prohibits any sports-related activities from July 3 through July 11.
- 9th graders are not permitted to lift weights with the team until completion of the school year. Lifting schedule will be posted soon, but suffice to say it will begin on June 16 or later.
- LCPS collects a $75 participation fee for the general LCPS fund. Students on free or reduced lunch do not need to pay. There may be some nominal charges for team spirit wear.
- PFHS provides helmet (refurbished and sanitized each season), shoulder pads(sanitized and checked for safety annually), game and practice jerseys, game and practice pants with belt and ‘7 lower body pads (2 hip, 2 thigh, 2 knee one tail). Students must provide their own socks, cleats, sneakers (for inside days), protective cup, under shirts and mouthpiece.